Updated Packing List to Jordan
Below you’ll find the tips on the essentials items to pack for your trip that you can use to get started.
Always keep in mind, Jordan is a Muslim country and conservatively dressing is recommended, the guideline is to cover shoulders and knees.
- Valid Passport.
- Airline Ticket.
- Money and credit/debit card.
- Travel insurance.
- Itinerary with contact of Petra Nights Tours.
- Camera with batteries and charger.
- Notepad and pen.
- First Aid Kit.
- Clothes such as pants, jeans, shorts, t-shirts, underwear, socks
- Comfortable walking shoes, especially for Petra.
- Bag or daypack.
- Swimwear (for Dead Sea or Aqaba).
- Flip flops or water sandals.
- Hat or scarf as protection against sun and wind.
- Jacket or sweater.
- Light coat (for winter).
- Toiletries such as toothpaste, toothbrush, sunscreen.
For trekking or camping or with longer outdoor activities additionally:
- Hiking boots.
- Bottled waters.
- Covering clothes for sun protection.
- Warm jacket or sweater for cooler nights.
- Lightweight windproof jacket.
- Small towel.
- Insect repellent.
- Antibacterial hand wash.
- Trekking poles.
- Sewing kit.
- Small padlock for your trek bag.
- Alarm clock.
- Toilet paper.